Exclusive transport intelligence at your fingertips
Transport Briefing aims to provide senior decision makers with a reliable source of information which is well written, accurate and provides an alternative to the regurgitated press releases and third hand reports found on many websites.
Subscribers have full access to password protected pages on the Transport Briefing website including daily news articles, project dossiers, contract listings and more.
A Transport Briefing subscription includes:
- Weekly email newsletter, containing the full text of Transport Briefing articles published within the past week
- Full access to the searchable Transport Briefing online news archive, with thousands of articles stretching back to 2003, providing valuable information to support the day-to-day activities of your organisation and clients. The archive is password protected and therefore off limits to non-subscribers
- Full access to our extensive database of project news, updates, contract listings and galleries for the major UK transport infrastructure schemes currently under construction or in development
- Full access to Agenda - our Monday morning preview of the week's transport news before it happens, Crossrail and Project Monitor weekly reports, regularly updated listing of transport tenders - plus data tables and interviews with influential industry figures
- Additional resources, including access to Power 200, a digital directory of senior transport decision makers
- PLUS - A Transport Briefing subscription includes full access to our sister site, Crossrailnews, providing the most comprehensive, independent coverage of the £14.5bn London Crossrail project anywhere. This includes exclusive lists of contract awards, details of planned station work, a directory of project decision makers and much more
- Transport Briefing subscribers have full access to HS2 News, our new site focusing on the development of High Speed 2.
Library subscribers can have each issue of the Transport Briefing weekly newsletter emailed to up to 10 colleagues within their organisation. In addition, all staff have unrestricted access to our online news and data archive.
How much does an annual subscription cost?
- Individual subscription: £275
- Individual subscription (non-profit making organisation): £209
- Individual subscription (student - .ac email address): £150
The options below permit unrestricted distribution within an organisation:
- Library subscription (corporate): £699
- Library subscription (non-profit making organisation): £525
- Library subscription (academic - .ac email addresses): £300
A discount of 20% applies for two year subscriptions and 25% for three year subscriptions. A discount of 10% (additional to any multi-year discounts) is applied to subscriptions due for renewal in 2013 which are paid within 30 days of an invoice being issued. All rates quoted are 2013 prices.