Fast facts without any fuss
Transport Briefing gives subscribers a trustworthy source of information which is well written, accurate and often exclusive. It provides an alternative to regurgitated press releases while saving readers from having to traipse across the internet in an attempt to find reliable information.
Subscribers have full access to password protected pages on the Transport Briefing website including daily news articles, project dossiers, contract listings and much more.
Transport Briefing subscribers currently include government departments, train operating companies, investors, major contractors, regulators, leading suppliers, design consultants, legal experts, local authorities, project teams, property developers, equipment manufacturers and technology providers.
A Transport Briefing subscription includes:
- Weekly email news bulletin, containing the full text of Transport Briefing articles published during the past week
- Access to the searchable Transport Briefing online archive, with thousands of articles stretching back to 2003, providing valuable information to support the day-to-day activities of your organisation and clients. The archive is password protected and therefore off limits to non-subscribers
- Use of our extensive database of project news, updates, contract listings, tenders and galleries for the major UK transport infrastructure schemes currently under construction or in development
- Agenda - our Monday morning preview of the week's transport news before it happens - along with exclusive Crossrail and Project Monitor reports
- Full access to our sister site, Crossrailnews, providing the most comprehensive, independent coverage of the London Crossrail project - anywhere. This includes lists of contract awards, a directory of project decision makers and much more. A Transport Briefing subscription also includes access to HS2 News, our site focusing on the development of High Speed 2
How much does a subscription cost?
- Individual subscription: £288
- Individual subscription (non-profit making organisation): £219
- Individual subscription (student - .ac email address): £150
The options below permit unrestricted distribution within an organisation:
- Library subscription (corporate): £720
- Library subscription (non-profit making organisation): £525
- Library subscription (academic - .ac email addresses): £300
A discount of 20% applies for two year subscriptions and 25% for three year subscriptions. A discount of 10% (additional to any multi-year discounts) is applied to subscriptions due for renewal which are paid within 30 days of an invoice being issued.
Transport Briefing is primarily funded by subscriptions from businesses and other organisations. We recognise the areas we cover will be of interest to many individuals and are keen not to price the service out of their reach - if you are interested in subscribing and this applies to you please contact us